If you work in Housekeeping, lecture in Accommodation Management, or supply the Hospitality Industry, by joining the UKHA you will be demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest standards of professionalism.
- Keep up to date with new developments
- Meet other Housekeeping Managers, Hotel Managers and Hotel Suppliers
- Learn and share experiences
- Play a role in raising standards and customer satisfaction
- Increase your knowledge and assist with our profession’s future development and success
- Participate in varied lectures and training courses, such as our Shared Knowledge Day
- Keep up to date on developments in the world of Housekeeping Management
- Download our UKHA recruitment flyer and use as a poster or handout
Online Application Process for NEW members. Click either Housekeeping or Associate to complete your online application below.
Click either Housekeeping or Associate buttons below to complete your NEW application online. Once we have checked and APPROVED your application you will receive an invoice by email which you can pay via Paypal (including payments by credit and debit cards without a PayPal account) BACs or cheque by post.
Existing UKHA Members
If you are already a member of the UKHA we will send YOU a RENEWAL reminder in March every year, and if you choose to renew we will send you a renewal invoice by email.
OR, if you would prefer to download the application form or forms for your region/s, click below.
Please remember to save the document after you have filled it in and before you attach to your email and send.