Become an Associate Member
Associate membership benefits
If your company supplies or services the hospitality and accommodation industries your company can join as Associate Members.
Your company can join any of the five UKHA regions, with one link per regional membership. Fees start from only £135 per annum.
- Networking with professionals with purchasing power and influence
- Attend your regions' regular meetings with your Link for FREE
- Sponsorship opportunities at your regional meetings
- Speaking opportunities at your regional meetings
- Build friendship and confidence of members
- Exhibit your products and services at our Shared Knowledge Day
- Attend National social events including: the Summer & Winter Balls and Annual Luncheon
- Sponsorship opportunities to promote your brand on a National basis at our annual events
- Post regular offers to our members on the UKHA website
- Feature your company and website links in the UKHA regular emailers
- Feature and share your news in UKHA social media campaigns
- Access the members' only area of the UKHA and update your own company details
- Feature in the UKHA website searchable database of suppliers (from April/May 2017)
- Editorial opportunities in Housekeeping Today magazine
Associate Memberships explained
- The first named person joining from any supplier company is a FULL Associate member
- They (or their company) join any one of the five UKHA region (or regions) that are covered by their company services
- Each regional membership is applied for and paid for separately
- Each full Associate membership can add one other person from the same branch/office to their regional membership (a Link) for a reduced fee
- You can apply for multiple Associate memberships for one region on this basis i.e.: you could join London twice and have four company representatives as members
- Each main member and link needs to have their own and UNIQUE email address, so that we can send information regarding their renewals online. If you don't have a unique email address you can still become a member but will you need to renew and pay your annual fees offline
UKHA Associate member fees from 1st April 2017
London Associate per annum: £150
London Associate link per annum: £75
Regional Associate per annum: £135
Regional Associate link per annum: £50
Online Application Process for NEW members.
Click either Housekeeping or Associate buttons below to complete your NEW application online. Once we have checked and APPROVED your application you will receive an invoice by email which you can pay via Paypal (including payments by credit and debit cards without a PayPal account) BACs or cheque by post.
Existing UKHA Members
If you are already a member of the UKHA we will send YOU a RENEWAL reminder in March every year, and if you choose to renew we will send you a renewal invoice by email.