Applications and Renewals explained
New UKHA Applicants
- Fill in our online application form
- We will check your application and approve it
- You will receive an email invoice to pay your fees by Paypal, BACs or Cheque
- If you pay by Paypal you will receive a user name and password for the private area of our website immediately
- If you pay by transfer or cheque you will receive a user name and password for the private area of our website once your payment is cleared
Once you become a member we will send you details of how and when to renew your membership every year. We renew all of our memberships on 1st April every year.
- On the 1st March we will send you an email invoice - like the example below.
- If you no longer want to be a member please contact us and let us know and we will cancel the invoice firstname.lastname@example.org
- Half way through March we will remind everyone that hasn't chosen to lapse, or haven't paid up, a reminder by email
- On the 1st April IF you have NOT paid your membership will lapse and you will no longer be able to access the website and your details will cease to be visible in our searchable databases.
- If at any point you would like to renew your lapsed membership, just contact your regional representative to pay and renew, or change your membership
An email invoice for your membership fees looks like this