The LADAs Awards Ceremony 2nd November 2017
- Date: 2nd November 2017
- Meeting: Mercerdes-Benz World, Surrey
The LADAs (Laundry And Drycleaning Awards). The first independent awards committed to rewarding industry suppliers, launderers, dry cleaners and more.
The LADAs is the original industry award event that recognise exceptional individuals, companies and products in the laundry and drycleaning industry. The awards first launched in 2015 after establishing a gap in the market to identify and celebrate the best in the industry. These awards aim to celebrate skills, recognise hard work, identify role models and either give encouragement for future careers, or recognise past contributions for companies and individuals in the professional textile care industry. All nominees are asked to show how they meet the criteria for each award through a simple series of questions.
- Trainee/apprentice of the year (Third party nomination only)
- Most innovative company
- Most environmental and sustainable company
- Training and education in the workplace
- Lifetime contribution (Third party nomination only)
- Best newcomer to the industry
- Best new product
- Machinery distributor of the year
- Commercial laundry of the year
- Drycleaner of the year
- Unsung hero award (Third party nomination only)
- Laundry of the year
The awards are held at the Mercerdes-Benz World, Brooklands is a state-of-the-art building, located on the famous and historic Brooklands Racing Circuit in Weybridge, Surrey. It will allow the guests to get up close to some legendary Mercedes-Benz vehicles, beloved classics and Mercedes-Benz Formula 1TM cars.