Shared Knowledge Day 2019
- Date: 29th March 2019 9am-5.30pm
- Region: National Event, hosted by London & SE
- Meeting: Park Plaza Westminster, London (Westminster Ballroom)
Save the 29th March 2019 for our Shared Knowledge Day at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel, London (Westminster Ballroom, level -3). There will be great speakers, informative workshop sessions, trade stands, a fashion show, refreshments throughout the day and a raffle.
Early Bird Price for a stand £625, if booked and paid in full by 31st December 2018. The price from the 1st January will be £700. Email Sebastian at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-book.
98% of our 2018 attendees rated the event, exhibitors, venue and food as "Excellent" or "Very Good". "A very informative day with a range of relevant speakers. I thoroughly enjoyed myself!". "It is very hard to improve upon something that is already fabulous!"
Provisional itinerary for the day 2019
Who is the day for?
- FREE for all full time Housekeepers and General Managers from 9am
- FREE for other members of your Housekeeping management team after 1pm
- FREE if you are not yet a member of the UKHA, but are a full time Housekeeper or GM. All you need is your business card showing your name and job title
- UKHA Associate Members can join us for the whole day for a fee. Email email@example.com to register a paid guest and for payment details, as spaces are very limited.
Your itinerary for the day:
09:00 Visitors arriving | Organisers’ welcome speech
10:00 Keynote speaker
10:45 Break | Networking
11:15 Discussion panel
14:00 Break | Networking
15:00 Discussion Panel
15:30 Break | Networking
16:00 Fashion Show
16:30 Raffle with a glass of fizz. You will be provided with a "visitor programme" to collect 20 stamps, in order to be eligible to take part in the raffle.
NB: The exact timings may be subject to change.
Venue & Directions
The Venue & Car Parking:
- Park Plaza Westminster Hotel, London 200 Westminster Bridge Road London, SE1 7UT
- The event will take place in the Westminster Ballroom of the Park Plaza Westminster on Friday, 29th March 2019 from 9:00 until 17:00
- The event space is on the lower ground level -3.
- There are stairs and lifts available to access the event space.
- Cloakroom will be available at the main lobby.
- Facilities are accessible at the event floor level.
- Car Parking: The hotel offers valet parking at approx. £45 for 24 hours. Alternatively, there is car parking 5mins walk from the hotel in Upper Marsh Street SE1. Click here to book, type in London and select ‘London – Waterloo’ for this car park
- Nearest tube is Waterloo (Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Waterloo & City lines)
- For a map of the area - click here
Refreshments & Menu
Lunch Menu To be Advised
Our Provisional Exhibitors list
- Abbati Eleganza D'Uso
- BC Softwear
- Bed Factory Contracts
- Bespoke Textiles
- Cheeky Panda
- Clean Conscience
- CLEAN Linen Services
- Cleantec Innovation
- Concept Contract Furnishing
- De Witte Lietaer
- Essity UK Ltd
- Evans Vanodine International
- Fashionizer Couture Uniforms
- Fine Bedding Company
- Fine Cotton Company
- Fresh Start
- Girbau UK
- Globe-Trotter Suitcases Co
- Gold Key Media
- Guest Supply + Gilchrist & Soames
- Hall & Letts
- Harrison Spinks
- Housekeeping Today
- Hypnos Contract Beds
- InnuScience UK
- Institute of Hospitality
- Linen Connect
- LVC Ltd
- Mattison Contract Beds
- Maxim World
- Mercura Industries
- Must Have Bins + Actus Hangers
- Noble Isle
- OPL Group
- Paul & Co
- Procter & Gamble
- Richard Haworth
- Rivolta Carmignani
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products
- Simon Jersey
- Skopos Fabrics
- Star Linen UK
- Vikan UK
UKHA Members only
Starting from this year onwards, only associate members of the UKHA can take part in the event. Therefore, if you’re not yet a member, you’ll have to become one first at the regular annual fee before your stall application can be considered on a first come, first served basis. Click here to join the UKHA online.
Cost for an early bird stand is £625 IF booked and paid in full by 31st December 2018.
Cost for a stand
A stand with two representatives from your company costs £700, plus a raffle prize contribution. Additional floor space available at £250 per 4 square meters. Price includes passes for 2 stall-hosts per purchased stall.
We will negotiating a preferential room rate for the night of 28th and 29th March 2019 if required at £TBA+VAT for single occupancy with breakfast, £TBA+VAT for double occupancy.
Thank you to our Media Partner for this event
Housekeeping Today UK is the industry publication. The bi-monthly printed and online publication is devoted entirely to housekeepers and their suppliers, including the latest news of appointments and job opportunities, product launches, company profiles, interviews, campaigns and the work of the UKHA. Read more here...
Please note: We will have professional photographers and video makers present at the event and will be using the images and footage to promote your UKHA online, in print and via social media. If you have any objections to us using your image (as a member of the UKHA and only for the UKHA) please make yourself known to one of the committee on your arrival and we will let the photographers and marketing team aware of your wishes.