Shared Knowledge Day 2019
- Date: Friday 29th March 2019, 9am-5pm
- Region: National Event, hosted by London & SE
- Meeting: Park Plaza Westminster, London (Westminster Ballroom)
Save the 29th March 2019 for our Shared Knowledge Day at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel, London (Westminster Ballroom, level -3). There will be great speakers, informative workshop sessions, trade stands, a fashion show, refreshments throughout the day and a raffle.
EXHIBITORS - The stand price is £700. Email Sebastian at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-book.
98% of our 2018 attendees rated the event, exhibitors, venue and food as "Excellent" or "Very Good". "A very informative day with a range of relevant speakers. I thoroughly enjoyed myself!". "It is very hard to improve upon something that is already fabulous!"
Provisional itinerary for the day 2019
Who is the day for?
- FREE for all full time Housekeepers and General Managers from 9am.
- FREE for other members of your Housekeeping management team after 1pm.
- FREE if you are not yet a member of the UKHA, but are a full time Housekeeper or GM (or in other relevant role). All you need is your business card showing your name and your job title.
- UKHA Associate Members can join us for the whole day for a small fee. Email email@example.com to ask about a Delegate rate. Terms & Conditions apply.
Your itinerary for the day:
09:00 Visitors arriving | Organisers’ welcome speech
10:00 Keynote speaker
10:45 Break | Networking
11:15 Discussion panel
14:00 Break | Networking
15:00 Discussion Panel
15:30 Break | Networking
16:00 Fashion Show
16:30 Raffle with a glass of fizz. You will be provided with a "visitor programme" to collect 20 stamps, in order to be eligible to take part in the raffle.
NB: The exact timings may be subject to change.
Venue & Directions
The Venue & Car Parking:
- Park Plaza Westminster Hotel, London 200 Westminster Bridge Road London, SE1 7UT
- The event will take place in the Westminster Ballroom of the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel on Friday, 29th March 2019 from 9:00 until 17:00
- The event space is on the lower ground level -3.
- There are stairs and lifts available to access the event space.
- Cloakroom will be available at the main lobby.
- Facilities are accessible at the event floor level.
- Car Parking: The hotel offers valet parking at approx. £45 for 24 hours. Alternatively, there is car parking 5mins walk from the hotel in Upper Marsh Street SE1. Click here to book, type in London and select ‘London – Waterloo’ for this car park
- Nearest tube is Waterloo (Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Waterloo & City lines)
- For a map of the area - click here
Refreshments & Menu
Lunch Menu To be Advised
UKHA Members only
In order to participate in the event, every exhibiting company must be a member of the UKHA. If you’re not one, please click here to sign up for an Associate Membership valid from April 2019 for a period of one year.
Cost for a stand
For stalls booked or paid after the 1st January 2019 the price is £700. An additional floor space in front of the stall can be purchased at £300 per 4 square meters. A maximum of 2 representatives per stand are allowed, and unfortunately, we will be very strict on that rule. Any extra representatives can be added at a £75 Delegate rate, but they wouldn’t be allowed to actively seek sales opportunities. For more information on the event's logistics, please see the Exhibitor's Info Pack below.
We negotiated a preferential room rate for the nights of 28th and 29th March (if required). The price for a single room with breakfast is £159, and for a double occupancy it’s £169. Prices exclude VAT. Mentioned offer will be available only between 1st December 2018 and 17th March 2019, so book quickly, as there's a limited availability. Only participants of the event are allowed to use the above offer. For more information on how to book, please see the Exhibitor's Info Pack below.
Special Prize Draw for Exhibitors
This year we introduce a special prize draw for exhibitors, who invite and sponsor minimum 2 new qualifying members (working Housekeepers or higher). Every newly signed-up member represents one ticket for the exhibitor’s draw. Hence the more Housekeepers you introduce, the more chances of winning! An incredible prizes for the winning companies will be sponsored by the UKHA and the winners will be announced during the main raffle draw. For more information, please see the Exhibitor's Info Pack below.
Exhibitor Bookings and Information
Thank you to our Media Partner for this event
Housekeeping Today UK is the industry publication. The bi-monthly printed and online publication is devoted entirely to housekeepers and their suppliers, including the latest news of appointments and job opportunities, product launches, company profiles, interviews, campaigns and the work of the UKHA. Read more here...
Please note: We will have professional photographers and video makers present at the event and will be using the images and footage to promote your UKHA online, in print and via social media. If you have any objections to us using your image (as a member of the UKHA and only for the UKHA) please make yourself known to one of the committee on your arrival and we will let the photographers and marketing team aware of your wishes.