Housekeeper Vacancy (part-time)
We are looking for a Part Time Housekeeper who will deliver quality service consistently with care and passion at Cottons Hotel & Spa, Cheshire.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who can work 3-4 days per week either 8am – 4:30pm or 9am – 3:30pm
We need a housekeeper to ensure our rooms are turned around efficiently and with attention to detail ready for guests. Creating the right impression is important to us and the standard of our rooms is key to our ongoing success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing our high standards of cleanliness and presentation so all rooms and areas are sparklingly clean
- Assisting with linen by returning linen that does not meet specified standards
- Ensuring the linen cupboard and service trolley are well stocked, clean and tidy
- Reporting any maintenance problems so they are quickly resolved
If you are a fantastic timekeeper, scrupulous organiser and take pride in ensuring a job is well done, this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Cottons Hotel & Spa is a busy four-star property in Knutsford, Cheshire, with 138 guest rooms, 14 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa. It is a popular choice with business and leisure guests and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience to everyone who comes through the doors. It is part of Thwaites Hotels, a unique collection of 8 luxury hotels offering high quality service from food to spa treatments to accommodation.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations – What are you Thwaiting for?
Please Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org