Head Housekeeper (live-in)
At St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, we are recruiting for a Head Housekeeper to lead the Housekeeping team, taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of high standards of service within this 131bedroomed, 4 star hotel. Guernsey, Channel Islands.
Responsibilities of a Head Housekeeper:
- Your role will include checking guest rooms for arrival, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and creating fantastic memories for our guests.
- You will manage the departmental manpower and operating costs in line with budget ensuring targeted profit contributions are achieved.
- Leading activities that continuously develop the skills and capabilities of your team, you will be committed to ensuring that every team member feels valued and engaged.
- You will work to manage the care and replacement of equipment, ensuring high standards of Health and Safety in all activities undertaken.
Competencies of a Head Housekeeper:
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of hotel products and services.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Previous experience at a similar level and in a similar environment is essential.
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, part of the Hand Picked portfolio, is set on its own private lake and is Guernsey’s largest hotel with 131 bedrooms. St Pierre opened a brand new health club and Spa in summer 2016, complete with new indoor poll and outdoor terrace with a hot tub. The hotel is near to St Peter Port and within easy access to nearby beaches.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Guernsey.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Delia: firstname.lastname@example.org