Institute of Hospitality AGM and CPD Networking event
- Date: Tuesday 22 May 2018
- Region: National UKHA Event
- Meeting: The Victory Services Club, 63 Seymour Street, London W2 2HF
'The Wonderful world of Housekeeping' on Tuesday 22 May 2018, 6pm at The Victory Services Club, Marble Arch. Lorraine Dale and Sebastian Dabrowski are speakers at this event, we hope you can come along to support them.
Housekeeping plays a vital role in the hospitality industry, but not always getting the merit it should. We aim to attract professionals working in the hospitality industry or students early in their career looking for guidance and development. A great opportunity to meet with colleagues and discuss the way forward for this vital service function. We will also be holding our Institute of Hospitality Branch AGM, a brief overview of the past year and plan ahead.
Speakers: UKHA's Lorraine Dale, Head Housekeeper at the Royal Household and Sebastian Dabrowski, CHHE
Venue: The Victory Services Club, 63 Seymour Street, London W2 2HF
Cost: Free for members | £10 for IOH non-members. Click here to book your space
- Early evening refreshments on arrival from 18:00/18:15
- AGM from 18:45
- Lorraine and Sebastian's presentation for 45 minutes followed by any questions.
- This is followed by Networking Drinks and Canapes until 21.30pm