Head Housekeeper Vacancy
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe.
Crowne Plaza Harrogate Kings Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire. HG1 1XX
The Head Housekeeper role involves a range of duties, including the ownership and management of the day to day running of the Housekeeping Department. The Head Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness are consistently maintained in hotel bedrooms and all public areas. Stock control, training and motivating a team are all part of this role together with carrying out quality checks and administration involved with running a key department in the hotel whilst ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and budgeted profitability achieved.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride. Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Head Housekeeper role include:
- Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
- Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
- Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
- Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
- Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
- Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
- Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
- Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful applicant must have proven previous experience in a similar role within a Hotel or Hospitality related environment, together with a passion for cleanliness, standards and team leadership. The successful applicant will be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
- Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
- Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
- The Crowne Plaza Harrogate has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment, to all 214 bedrooms and public areas. Our product is great and we are proud to be continually in the top two in groups for cleanliness scores.