Deputy Head Housekeeper Vacancy
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe.
Crowne Plaza Harrogate Kings Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire. HG1 1XX
The Deputy Head Housekeeper role involves a range of duties, including: assisting the Head Housekeeper in the efficient operation of the Housekeeping Department ensuring all bedrooms and guest facilities are maintained to the highest possible standard thereby maintaining our guest satisfaction. Responsibilities include team supervision, allocating work sections, carrying our quality checks, stock control, training and rosters thereby ensuring budgeted profitability is achieved.
The Deputy Head Housekeeper is responsible for the Housekeeping Department in the absence of the Head Housekeeper
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride. Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Deputy Head Housekeeper role include:
- Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
- Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
- Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
- Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
- Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
- Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
- Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
- Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful applicant must have previous Housekeeping experience in a Supervisory or as a Management role in a similar position in a hotel or hospitality related environment, be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week. Previous training experience will be an advantage
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
- Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
- Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.