Executive Housekeeper Vacancy in Pall Mall
Executive Housekeeper required to start March 2018 at our 5* private members club in Pall Mall, London.
As the Executive Housekeeper for the Royal Automobile Club, you will report directly to the Resident Manager with a responsibility for 108 rooms at our Pall Mall clubhouse. A strong eye for detail and the ability to work in a pressured environment, you will have immaculate personal standards and be a clear and effective communicator with your own team and other managers.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced Housekeeper with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a 4* or 5* environment and be working as an Executive Housekeeper or you may be a proven Assistant Executive, ready for your next career move.
You will be a natural leader with the ability to inspire and influence others. As a confident and established people manager, you will implement training and development initiatives for your management team, ensuring they convey ‘Leadership Values’ and continually look for ways to support them in developing and motivating the housekeeping team.
Your main duties will include:
- Provision of leadership and support to the housekeeping team ensuring members requirements and needs are fullfilled to the highest possible standard.
- Controlling operational costs within the standards set by the Club
- Recommending and implementing changes in service style, equipment and process increasing productivity and member satisfaction.
- Monitoring the overall presentation and attention to detail in the housekeeping department thus maintaining a 5* standard
- In return for your commitment we will provide you with a “Competitive Salary + Bonus and excellent benefits”
To apply for this position please submit a covering letter stating your suitability for this role and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org