Relief Head Housekeeper
We are looking to recruit an experienced Relief Head Housekeeper at Seymour Hotels in Jersey. Join our vibrant, successful and passionate team.
This is a key management position within one of the largest departments of this hotel. Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel, both guest accommodation and public areas. Fixed term contract, (which could lead to full time).
You'll manage a large team of permanent and casual staff, and will assign their duties, plan rotas and monitor their performance. Your teams will cover the 286 guest rooms, 28 stylish self-catering Suites, various food and beverage outlets, public areas, linen-control, and in addition to back-of-house areas and staff accommodation.
The ideal Head Housekeeper must have experience within:
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- A passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation.
- A team player with enthusiasm for leading by example.
- The ability to prioritise, organise and manage a complex workload
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Leading and developing the housekeeping team
In return, we are offering:
- Fun filled and challenging days with never a dull moment!
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Special employee discounts throughout the Seymour Hotels of Jersey group
- Subsidised accommodation, suitable for a single person.
- 25,000 – 30,000 per year
If you have meticulous attention to detail and are passionate about maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation, then we'd love to hear from you. Email your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Seymour visit our Web Site.