To ensure that properties are serviced, cleaned and maintained to the highest standard. To support the Housekeeping Supervisor to ensure the smooth running of house management services within the site locations and managing in the department in their absence. The service will be provided in a 24/7 rota basis operating on a rotational shift pattern.
Location: newmarket, suffolk
UKME is dedicated to providing a 6 star quality private concierge service to our exclusive clients.
Situated on a private estate near Newmarket, UKME ensures that the properties we maintain are presented to the highest standard possible. This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge, wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to supervise the Housekeeping team by ensuring the smooth running of household services for various private properties.
Day to day duties will include:
- Checking all properties have been cleaned to the correct standards
- Assigning work to Housekeepers on a daily basis
- Supervising and training staff
- Dealing with household queries received from the client or team
- Assisting with rotas and administrative duties
- Liaising with the Property Department regarding maintenance issues
- Managing stock supplies
- Successful candidates will need to be enthusiastic, conscientious, flexible, have high attention to detail and be an excellent team player while understanding the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
The role is permanent and we are looking for someone who can join our team ASAP. You will need to be able to commit to working long hours and weekends, particularly in the summer. Ideally you will hold a relevant Housekeeping qualification such as a NVQ Level 2 and a COSHH certificate although practical experience and on-the-job training are sufficient.
In recognition of your hard work we provide the following:
- Company pension scheme
- Maximum of 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee recognition schemes
- Private health care
- Voluntary benefits including exclusive savings plus discounted health and leisure benefits
Your new mission awaits, please apply here and a Recruitment Advisor will be in touch.