Vacancy for a Head Housekeeper in Scotland
A Head Housekeeper (Housekeeping Manager) is now being sourced by a 4 star luxury heritage property in a stunning destination location within the kingdom of Fife for a luxury property that boasts exceptional charm and character having been lovingly renovated and developed in recent years.
This popular Hotel occupies an enviable site at the heart of this thriving community and consists of 70 distinctively individual rooms / suites, together with intimate dining options, contemporary bar and Lounge areas, and a number of flexible event spaces which exude character. This heritage driven property represents a truly compelling opportunity for an ambitious Housekeeper / Head Housekeeper / Accommodation Services Manager looking to be part of something truly extraordinary as they look forward to a further £9 Million pound development set to add further rooms, Spa and exceptional dining spaces with stunning views.
Whilst catering for the individual leisure market this property will also be available for high level intimate company retreats, exclusive use corporate events and of course lends itself to being one of the regions most outstanding celebration event venues.
This unique opportunity is likely to appeal to either an existing Senior Assistant or Deputy Housekeeper in a larger property looking to take responsibility and ownership for their own property or an existing Housekeeper from a similar style of environment looking for a fresh challenge and who wishes to experience the challenges associated with a project management, implementation of new operating standards and financial accountability.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an established track record in a similar quality driven environment of at least one year at senior supervisory level
- Possess consistently high standards of attention to detail with a flair for creative presentation to ensure the property always looks at its best
- Be well planned and organised with an ability to multi task and plan well ahead
- Demonstrate competency in the effective management of departmental costs and Housekeeping supplier contracts
- Have an established record of competence in recruitment and selection together with training and development delivery
- Have an engaging personality together with exceptional communication skills
- Actively seek every opportunity to engage with customers to ensure the property continuously improves its standards and service delivery in line with guest expectations
- Have a thorough understanding of associated Health and Safety issues in order to effectively complete appropriate inspections and audits
- Be experienced in effective stock management
- Demonstrate keen influencing and negotiation skills in dealing with key suppliers
pHReedom HR Ltd is operating as a Recruitment Partner by exclusive agreement with the Client in this instance.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered.
Closing Date: 30 October 2017