Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards
- Date: Awards night 17th October 2017
- Region: National Industry Event
- Meeting: Venue: Hilton Olympia
The Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards celebrate the crème da le crème of the hospitality industry, showering praise and recognition on hard-working staff members. Now in its fourth year, these are Awards with a key difference. Rather than handing out gongs to business owners, we are searching for individuals and teams who work tirelessly every day to give their guests the best possible experience.
The nomination process will open on this page on July 17 and close September 25.
Shortlists will be announced during the week beginning October 2.
The winners will be announced on the 17th of October at the Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards Ceremony at Hilton Olympia from 7pm.
For hoteliers to secure your place contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a total of 11 categories – ranging from Restaurant Manager to Concierge of the Year – and anyone working within a hotel or the hospitality industry is encouraged to nominate those most deserving.
- Bar Manager of the Year
- Restaurant Manager of the Year
- Front of House Manager of the Year
- Housekeeping Manager of the Year – Sponsored by Mitre Linen
- Concierge of the Year
- Customer service star of the Year – Sponsored by Star Quality Hospitality
- Spa Manager of the Year
- Reservations/Revenue Manager of the Year
- Shining Star Award
- General Manager of the Year
Once the nomination process has closed, a shortlist is drawn up by the BH team, before the Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards ceremony takes place on the first night of the Independent Hotel Show, 17th of October, where the winners are revealed.