Annual Luncheon in London 20th October 2017
- Date: Friday 20th October 2017 from 12.30pm
- Region: National
- Meeting: The Royal Lancaster Hotel, London W2 2TY
A date for your diary, the annual UKHA Luncheon in London on 20th October.
Ticket cost: £105 per person .
Please email your booking form to Bookings.UKHA@hotmail.com.
We must receive FULL payment for your ticket or tickets by FRIDAY 14th October 2017.
Venue: Hosted at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, in the Nine Kings Suite.
- Lancaster Gate (Central Line) tube station is adjacent to the hotel. The line connects with Oxford Circus, Holborn (British Museum) and Liverpool Street among other iconic London locations in less than 15 minutes.
- Paddington: Paddington tube and railway stations are a mere 6 minute walk from the hotel. The tube station has access to 4 different lines and the railway station connects London with Heathrow via Heathrow Express as well as with other regional and national lines
- Limited parking
Dress code: Lounge suit / smart casual
An amazing lunch menu with welcome drinks, wines and coffee
Starter: Chick peas creamed with tahini, omega seed crisps, artichokes, asparagus, sunblush tomatoes, baby turnip and paprika oil
Main Course: Confit roast duck leg, cauliflower mash with caramelised onion and buttered root vegetables, cherry brandy sauce
Vegetarian Main Course: Wild mushroom, wilted spinach, smoked applewood cheese money bag, seasonal vegetables, horseradish gratin potato and a white wine cream sauce
Dessert: Raspberry cheesecake, white chocolate ice cream followed by coffee and petit fours
Sponsors for the Luncheon
- Thank you to Adam Vickers of Quadrant Recruitment for sponsoring our General Manager's table
Sponsorship opportunities: We now have enough sponsors supporting us for this event. BUT there will be several high profile sponsorship opportunities available at our prestigious Winter Ball in December. So, if you would like to get ahead of the competition and become one of our Christmas event sponsors, please contact Alan Butcher for further details email@example.com
Raffle: Please note that there will be NO raffle at this event.
Our Speaker: Olly Smith, TV wine expert & presenter
Olly is a multi award-winning wine expert, TV personality, author and columnist.
Appearing regularly as wine expert on BBC1’s Saturday Kitchen, his latest series Olly Smith’s Ale Trails explores the rise of craft beer in the USA and the history behind it.
His finely tuned tastebuds, boundless knowledge and infectious enthusiasm know no bounds. He is honoured to be listed in Debrett’s 500 2015 – amongst the 500 most influential people in the UK.
His brand new podcast A Glass With… launched in March 2017 – the podcast that drinks with the stars! Series 2 out now with esteemed guests including Sir Michael Parkinson, Ian Rankin and Dermot O’Leary.
Thank you for your continued support and see below for some images from last year's luncheon.