Shared Knowledge Day 2018
- Date: Friday 2nd March 2018
- Region: National Event
- Meeting: Park Plaza Westminster, London
Save the 2nd March 2018 for our Shared Knowledge Day at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel, London (Plaza Suite). There'll be great speakers, informative workshop sessions, trade stands, two fashion shows, refreshments throughout the day and a raffle.
85% of 2017 delegates rated the event, venue and food as 'Very Good" "A very informative day with a range of relevant speakers. I thoroughly enjoyed myself!"
Provisional itinerary for the day 2018
Your itinerary for the day:
09:00 - 10:00 The event opens for Housekeepers and General Mangers. Welcome speech from Sebastian
10:00 - 10:45 First Speaker
10:45 - 11:15 Break | Networking
11:15 - 12:00 Discussion panel
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
12:30 - 16:00 Workshops
16:00 - 16:30 Raffle and Prosecco
16:30 - 17:00 Networking
17:00 The event closes
NB: The exact timings and locations for the events above may be subject to change.
Information, menu & venue
Who is the day for?
- FREE for all full time Housekeepers and General Managers from 9am
- FREE if you are not yet a member of the UKHA, but are a full time Housekeeper or GM. All you need is your business card showing your name and job title
- FREE for other members of your Housekeeping management team after 1pm
- UKHA Associate members can join us for the whole day for a fee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register a paid guest and for payment details, as spaces are very limited.
- Trade stands, showcasing the best services and products from the hospitality industry
- Fashion shows
- Keynote speakers
- 5 workshop presentations
- Buffet lunch with wine
- Tea and coffee throughout the day
- A prize raffle with a glass of fizz. You will be provided with a "visitor card" showing the logos of all our exhibitors. Collect 30 stickers or more to be eligible to take part in the raffle.
The Venue & Car Parking
- Park Plaza Westminster Hotel, London
- The event will take place in the Plaza Suite of the Park Plaza Westminster on Friday 2nd March 2018
- The event space is on the lower ground level -1.
- There are stairs and lifts available to access the event space.
- Cloakroom will be available at the main lobby.
- Facilities are accessible at the event floor level.
- Car Parking: The hotel offers valet parking at £45 for 24 hours. Alternatively there is car parking 5mins walk from the hotel in Upper Marsh Street SE1 – click here, type in London and select ‘London – Waterloo’ for this car park
- Nearest tube is Waterloo (Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Waterloo & City lines)
- For a map of the area - click here
Refreshments throughout the day
Morning break: tea, coffee and light refreshments
Buffet lunch: Menu to be advised with wines
Afternoon break: tea, coffee and light refreshments
UKHA Members only
Starting from this year onwards, only associate members of the UKHA can take part in the event. Therefore, if you’re not yet a member, you’ll have to become one first at the regular annual fee before your stall application can be considered on a first come, first served basis. Click here to join the UKHA online.
Costs for a stand
A stall with two representatives from your company costs is £500 (no VAT), plus a raffle prize. Each additional member of staff will be £75 each. The whole cost needs to be paid in full by 31.01.2018. If for whatever reason you’ll need to cancel, a 50% of the fee will be returned. No returns for no-shows will be offered.
We have negotiated a preferential room rate for the night of 01.03 and 02.03 if required at £164+vat for single occupancy with breakfast, £174+vat for double occupancy. You will be supplied the link to book this upon booking a stand.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the event please email email@example.com
Click here to download a booking form for a stand.
Or give us your details below and we'll be in touch.
Please note: We will have professional photographers and video makers present at the event and will be using the images and footage to promote your UKHA online, in print and via social media. If you have any objections to us using your image (as a member of the UKHA and only for the UKHA) please make yourself known to one of the committee on your arrival and we will let the photographers and marketing team aware of your wishes.
Thank you to our Media Partner for this event
Housekeeping Today UK is the new industry publication. The bi-monthly printed and online publication is devoted entirely to housekeepers and their suppliers, including the latest news of appointments and job opportunities, product launches, company profiles, interviews, campaigns and the work of the UKHA. Read more here...