HHH Awards - the Hotel Housekeeping Honours
The UKHA is a primary sponsor for the brand new Triple ‘H’ awards, honouring the best in hotel housekeeping
We are celebrating all that is excellent in our industry and will be working with MEG Events Ltd and the team Housekeeping Today UK on these new awards for the housekeeping industry.
Titled ‘The Triple ‘H Awards’ – The Hotel Housekeeping Honours – these awards are open to all sectors within housekeeping, back of house and hotel laundry, and both individuals and hotels can enter. The HHH awards will recognise companies, individuals, services and products that stand out from the crowd, showcase exceptional industry professionalism and customer service, and demonstrate innovations and initiatives that make every guest experience special.
Venue – Park Plaza Westminster, London
Date – Thursday 28th March 2019 (the night before the UKHA Shared Knowledge Day)
The HHH awards honour the best in the following categories. You can enter for yourself (with the exception of those marked *) or nominate colleagues and we’re looking for those of the highest calibre to be put forward. All nominations must be endorsed by a senior manager, and you must have been employed for at least six months.
- Laundry Manager/Linen Keeper of the Year
- Housekeeping Supervisor of the Year
- Cleaning Technician of the Year
- Room Attendant of the Year
- Porter of the Year
- Housekeeping Team of the Year
- HHH Green Award – for demonstrating ecological and environmental initiatives and innovation
- * Trainee/apprentice of the year – This award is by third party nomination only
- * Unsung Hero – This award is by third party nomination only
- * Lifetime contribution – This award is by third party nomination only
CLICK HERE, or below to nominate on the Housekeeping Today website.
Nominations close on 14th December
Alternatively click here to download a nomination form.
Tickets for the awards event on Thursday 28th MarchTickets for the evening including a drinks reception, three-course dinner and entertainment are just £85 per person and £800 for a table of ten. Places will be limited for our inaugural event, so please book early with Tina or Mark Gleed on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship Opportunities - only 4 spaces to fillThere are currently have eight sponsors for this event and there are still four more great opportunities. All packages include free tickets to the event and lots of promotional opportunities for your brand. Click here to download details on the sponsorship packages
Gold Sponsorship at £4,400+vat
Silver Sponsorship at £3,850+vat
Category Sponsorship at £2,700+vat
Entertainment Sponsorship at £2,300+vat
Please contact Tina or Mark Gleed on email@example.com.
The Judging PanelWith a judging panel of six respected professionals casting a very careful eye over the initial entries, they will have a challenging task to identify the winning entries for each category.
- Jack Fowler - the original publisher of Housekeeping Today
- Julie Hales - Head Housekeeper at the Best Western Premier Kegworth Hotel
- Jane Renton - General Manager at Althorn Enterprises
- Sean Wheeler - Director of People Development at Principal Hotels
- Alistair Sandall - Head of Professional Development at the Institute of Hospitality.
- Delia Cannings - 3ees, Environmental Excellence and Education and Midlands deputy chair for the UKHA
The final selection will take place prior to the presentation ceremony. All shortlisted candidates will be invited to the awards dinner where the winners will be announced and presented with their accolade and certificate.