Welcome to the UK Housekeepers Association
The UKHA is now the largest Housekeepers Association in Europe, and is the platform to share knowledge, develop and support each other. Today, the UKHA is a nationally recognised Association. We still hold our original objectives as our passion, they are the same, but we have moved with the times, and we are now also assisting, developing and profiling the Housekeeping Managers. We are one of the front runners of Associations which represent hotel and catering professionals, and we are the sole organisation in the United Kingdom, representing Housekeeping and Accommodation Management.
Read more about the UKHA…
The Benefits of UKHA Membership
If you work in accommodation management / housekeeping or lecture in Accommodation Operations and Management, by joining the UKHA you will be demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest standards of professionalism.
- Keep up to date with new developments
- Meet other Housekeeping Managers, Hotel Managers and Hotel Suppliers
- Learn and share experiences
- Play a role in raising standards and customer satisfaction
- Increase your knowledge and assist with our profession’s future development and success
- Participate in varied lectures and training courses, such as Share Knowledge Day
- Be informed of what is happening in the world of Housekeeping Managers